Friday, September 29, 2017

Primaris Paintjam Primer!

Over the last weekend some painting buddies and I gathered our forces and got down to business on some of the new space marine breed. The figure of choice was the Captain in Gravis Armor. I made an extra base for my buddy Scott who came all the way from Minneapolis. He also runs a youtube channel devoted to the fine art of miniature painting, Miniac as well as a twitch channel under the same name.



As per usual with our jams, my attention shifts from painting to snapping pictures but eventually the painting earns my full attention. But I did capture some of the magic from the weekend.




Next up I'll have the finished results of my efforts. Which took and extra day to finish off. I was hoping to get it all done over the weekend but an ambitious paintjob can add a lot of time to a project. You'll see what I mean next time.

Stay tuned!


1 comment: