Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finished Warhound Titan

I finally got around to shooting this monster, the pictures are ok. I've never photographed any models this size so all in all I'm happy with the results. It was a great kit but I've still seen too much junk from forgewolrd to get me to consider ordering, junky molds that is, I love the models they display. I had a blast painting something this size, it's hardly a miniature and it's doll like height comparison has me one step closer to actually painting dolls...I enjoyed the colors so much I started making a paining of a plague marine, I'll share the sketch before I start the painting but I'm happy to have the painting bug again : )

I think the turquoise interior threw off the picture in a few shots but it's true to the interior.

Recently I've also taken a crack at selling models on Ebay, it went well and I fetched a nice price on this guy. Just about twice what I would charge someone for a commission, I was very happy indeed.

 Following that success I threw the other one I painted that day on E-bay as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment